Hello! for this Essay I have already used one of the source! The source that I have used is this https://www.jstor.org/stable/26188749?seq=1#metadata_info_tab_contents
I need this URL(source) and other one!
So this essay is comparing essay so please see the instruction below! Thank you!
Just in-case I will upload a my first essay and instruction again!
Compare two authors’ views on the same subject, and determine which author employs cxz . Find an article written by another author that either supports or conflicts with the opinion(s) of the author from the article you wrote about in the first essay. If, for instance, your topic is embryonic stem cell research and the author of the article you read for our first assignment supported stem cell research, you will find another article (by a different author) that does not support stem cell research. Or, you may want to find an article (again by a different author) that supports the first article’s author, but that provides a different argument for expressing his or her opinion.
You will use direct quotes and paraphrases to draw your conclusions. All borrowed material must be properly cited in MLA format and have an accurate Works Cited page. The purpose of this assignment is NOT to argue your opinion about your topic. Instead, you will be focusing on the argumentation that the two authors’ employ and you will be pointing out specific places where the two authors agree OR disagree. Your thesis statement should reflect the way the two authors argue their points, and you should craft a strong, opinionated response about which author provides the “better” argument and why.
· 5 paragraphs (introduction, 3 body paragraphs, and conclusion); introduction and conclusion can be 5 sentences a piece; each body paragraph should be at least 8 sentences
· Final draft: should be typed according to MLA format and style
· At least 2 direct quotes (at least one in your paragraph on pathos, and at least one in your paragraph on logos)
· MLA Style heading, documentation, and a works cited page (you may use your reference book for help with this)
· Must be written in a formal tone. No slang or contractions.7
· Avoid mere summary. Analyze your sources critically.
· incorporate no fewer than 1 and no more than 2 direct quotes from each source into your argument, and explain how each quote supports your point.For more information on Global Climate Change read:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change