Global impact of E. coli
Format of Report:
• Microsoft Word document. Calibri, font size 12, space 1.5.
• Each category in the “main body” of the paper has its own specifications (word count, topics etc.)
• Use of illustrations/ diagrams/graphics/images is essential (where required).
• You will have to do some research (internet, journals, magazines, text book, library, you tube etc.) to write relevant and appropriate answers
• Summarize, analyze, explain, and evaluate published work rather than merely reporting it
• Present relevant background information on each category.
• Define terms /concepts clearly wherever required.
• ALL SOURCES OF INFORMATION SHOULD BE CITED.
• Use “easy bib” to write your bibliography.
• Do not deviate from the main focus of the topic and its specific purpose.
• Write concise statements and always offer supporting details.
Guidelines: Written Report.
1. Title page:
• Give a title to you report. The global issue is: “Global impact of infectious diseases” but construct your own title for your report. Make it “your own”
• Your name
2. Introduction page: 200-250 words. This should include some details about what you are writing on. It should reflect the purpose, background and scope of the study. It should reflect why such a study is necessary, and any events that have led to the current global concern.
3. Main Body of the report:
a) There are subtopics under each category. These subtopics are guidelines for you to formulate your response.
b) The suggested amount of words for each category is approximately 800-900 words. You can write more or less… as long as the information is relevant and you answer the questions fully.
THE DISEASE CHOSEN IS E. coli AND THE CATEGORY THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED IS CATEGORY TWO!!!!!.
c) When writing about Category 2: Explain by providing reasoning and examples
CATEGORY 2 : Description of organism and disease associated with the outbreak
1) What is the name of the disease associated with this outbreak?
2) What are the symptoms of the disease?
3) How is the disease transmitted?
4) How is the disease diagnosed?
5) What is the mechanism of replication and infection?
6) How do you protect yourself against the disease?
7) A) What is the name of the organism that caused the outbreak.
B) Is this organism a specific strain of the microbe?
8) What type of microbe is it: bacteria, virus, protozoan, helminth, or fungus?
If it is a virus,
9a) What type of genetic material does it have?
9b) Is it virulent or temperate?
10)How is the virus cultivated?
If it is not a virus
9)Describe the life cycle of this microbe.
10) Describe how this microbe is isolated for analysis.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies