Format of Report:
• Microsoft Word document. Calibri, font size 12, space 1.5.
• Each category in the “main body” of the paper has its own specifications (word count, topics etc.)
• Use of illustrations/ diagrams/graphics/images is essential (where required).
• You will have to do some research (internet, journals, magazines, text book, library, you tube etc.) to write relevant and appropriate answers
• Summarize, analyze, explain, and evaluate published work rather than merely reporting it
• Present relevant background information on each category.
• Define terms /concepts clearly wherever required.
• ALL SOURCES OF INFORMATION SHOULD BE CITED.
• Use “easy bib” to write your bibliography.
• Do not deviate from the main focus of the topic and its specific purpose.
• Write concise statements and always offer supporting details.
Guidelines: Written Report.
1. Title page:
• Give a title to you report. The global issue is: “Global impact of infectious diseases” but construct your own title for your report. Make it “your own”
• Your name
2. Introduction page: 200-250 words. This should include some details about what you are writing on. It should reflect the purpose, background and scope of the study. It should reflect why such a study is necessary, and any events that have led to the current global concern.
3. Main Body of the report:
a) There are subtopics under each category. These subtopics are guidelines for you to formulate your response.
b) The suggested amount of words for each category is approximately 800-900 words. You can write more or less… as long as the information is relevant and you answer the questions fully.
THE DISEASE CHOSEN IS E. coli AND THE CATEGORY THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED IS CATEGORY TWO!!!!!.
c) When writing about Category 2: Explain by providing reasoning and examples
CATEGORY 2 : Description of organism and disease associated with the outbreak
1) What is the name of the disease associated with this outbreak?
2) What are the symptoms of the disease?
3) How is the disease transmitted?
4) How is the disease diagnosed?
5) What is the mechanism of replication and infection?
6) How do you protect yourself against the disease?
7) A) What is the name of the organism that caused the outbreak.
B) Is this organism a specific strain of the microbe?
8) What type of microbe is it: bacteria, virus, protozoan, helminth, or fungus?
If it is a virus,
9a) What type of genetic material does it have?
9b) Is it virulent or temperate?
10)How is the virus cultivated?
If it is not a virus
9)Describe the life cycle of this microbe.
10) Describe how this microbe is isolated for analysis.
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.