governmental research institution Assignments | Collage Homework Help
You will be selecting a leading governmental research institution (you can see a list of top 25 leading governmental organizations below). The institution’s main website will be the focus of your tour. After you have spent time fully exploring the website, you will write a 3-page paper (exclusive of title page or bibliography) that addresses the following elements: an introduction with a thesis statement, a brief history of the institution and its significance, an analysis of any primary sources that exist on the website (or in a physical archives associated with the institution), and a discussion of any issues that the institution is facing today. Also, address the rationale for government sponsored scientific research, and make an argument for where scientific innovation is strongest: governmental, private, commercial, or educational institutions.
Included in your analysis will be at least 3 peer reviewed or scholarly sources that help you assess the significance of the institution and its history.
Here are some approved government institutions that are considered the top 25 in the world. Ask your instructor for approval of one not on the list:
• Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, France, Website: www.cea.fr
• Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, Website: english.cas.cn
• Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation, Australia, Website: www.csiro.au
• Fraunhofer Society, Germany, Website: www.fraunhofer.de
• French Institute of Health & Medical Research, France, Website: english.inserm.fr
• German Cancer Research Center, Germany, Website: www.dkfz.de
• German Research Center For Environmental Health Munich, Germany, Website: www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
• Health & Human Services Laboratories, USA, Website: www.hhs.gov
• Japan Science & Technology Agency, Japan, Website: www.jst.go.jp
• Jülich Research Center, Germany, Website: www.fz-juelich.de
• Korea Institute of Science & Technology, South Korea, Website: eng.kist.re.kr
• Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA, Website: www.llnl.gov
• Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA, Website: www.lanl.gov
• Max Planck Society, Germany, Website: www.mpg.de
• Medical Research Council, United Kingdom, Website: www.mrc.ac.uk
• National Aeronautics & Space Administration, USA, Website: www.nasa.gov
• National Center for Scientific Research, France, Website: www.cnrs.fr
• National Institute for Materials Science, Japan, Website: www.nims.go.jp
• National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology, Japan, Website: www.aist.go.jp
• National Research Council Canada, Canada, Website: www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
• Pasteur Institute International Network, France, Website: www.pasteur.fr
• RIKEN, Japan, Website: www.riken.jp
• Spanish National Research Council, Spain, Website: www.csic.es
• United States Navy, USA, Website: www.navy.mil
• US Department of Veterans Affairs, USA, Website: www.va.gov
Contents of paper should be
Introduction with Thesis statement – Half page length
History of the institution – half page length
Primary Sources at Website – half page length
Current Issues that the Institution is Experiencing today – plus 3 sources- half page
Discuss government funded scientific research -half page
Conclusion – rephrase thesis and conclude, half page length
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies