Growth Plan For a Venture
For your final project, you will use the venture you developed in previous entrepreneurship courses and create a growth plan for it.
Your growth plan must include the following elements:
1. Your venture’s mission, vision, and values and your unique value proposition
2. Your current proposed organizational structure and the one you believe you will need to transition to and at what point you think you will need to make that transition
3. Your projected high-level organizational growth goals at: 1, 3, 5, and 10 years
4. The KPIs you will use to measure your progress in attaining these goals
5. A description of expansion opportunities.
6. A detailed description of the markets you will target, identifying customer’s needs
7. A map of the competition you will face as you scale and how you will differentiate.
8. A PESTEL analysis
9. Financial goals broken down quarterly and yearly.
10. A marketing plan of how you will achieve growth complete with an online engagement plan.
11. A financial plan to determine what capital is accessible during growth and identification of resource needs
12. A breakdown of your company’s staffing needs and responsibilities.
13. A plan to foster accountability and motivation in your employees and how you will maintain culture.
14. A customer retention plan
You will compile this information into a written business plan, complete with an executive summary.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies