he problems transgender face in society Assignments | Custom Essay Help
THE PAPER MUST ANSWER ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS
1. Describe the problem/issue
• Make sure you cover all the relevant aspects of the problem. (e.g. setting, specific issue, how it relates to gender/sexual orientation)
• What aspect of gender/sexual orientation are you examining? (Identity, presentation, behavior, etc.)
• What is “normal” and who gets to count as “normal”?
• How does “normal” come to exist— for whom, when, where and why? Who is excluded or oppressed by these multiple norms?
• Use of data: you should be able to quantify the problem using data, empirical research and other citations that exemplified how many people are affected.
2. Position yourself in the issue/situation
Use what you’ve learned about power/privilege/positionality to discuss why this issue is important and worthy of inquiry.
3. Theorize the possibilities
Back up your argument using theory including the ones covered in class. (e.g. intersectionality, BEM Sex Role Inventory, Sexual Script Theory, etc.) [Don’t worry about this part…we didn’t really have a chance to cover theory]
4. Describe the solutions
What would social justice look like?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies