Answer the following two questions:
Congress passed the Internal Security Act over President Truman’s veto. Also known as the McCarran Act or the Subversive Activities Control Act, it strengthened laws against espionage, allowed investigation and deportation of immigrants who were suspected of subversive activities or of promoting communism or fascism, and allowed the limitation of free speech for national security reasons. President Truman vigorously opposed the law that he believed “would make a mockery of our Bill of Rights [and] would actually weaken our internal security measures.” In 1993, sections of the act were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.
In an essay, identify what sections were ruled unconstitutional and why.
On November 04, 2010, Executive Order 13556 — Controlled Unclassified Information was ordered by President Obama.
In an essay, define EO13556 and three of its components.
• Your submission should be at a minimum of 4-6 pages (the Title Page and Reference page will be additional pages).
• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
• Students will follow the APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
• Include at least 4 peer reviewed or scholarly sources (only peer reviewed or scholarly articles should be used).
• Your submission is be in your own words with minimal quotes and cited appropriately.
• This assignment will be graded using the attached rubric.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies