How is class constructed and treated in ‘The Hunger Games’ film with regard to consumption of popular culture and surveillance?
Research and write an academic paper which selects and analyses a media text (excerpts from, examples of), and which responds to the following questions:
• What sort of reality does this media text construct and how does it do so?
• How does it reflect, engage with or depart from the dominant values of 21st century?
• As a means of addressing the above questions, you should select a 21st century media text (this may be an image/images, scene or sequence of scenes, extracts or excerpts from media artefacts) as your object of analysis.
• There should be a clear rationale outlined in your essay as to the selection of your particular text (e.g. why/how is it relevant?).
• There should be a clearly identified research question for each essay (see Topic section in form for chosen research question).
• The essay should include references to relevant theory and literature.
• The essay must outline a working conclusion, based on the research and analysis undertaken (you don’t have to prove anything: but you can form or suggest a conclusion based on the results of your investigation and analysis).
• The essays can (and should) include extensive use of images or even extracts from the chosen texts.
• All sources must be correctly cited using Harvard referencing.
• The word count is 3-3,500 words.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies