1. Choose one USA-based large company or organization with more than 100 employees. 2. Explain why you chose this company or organization and how it relates to your interest and/or your major field of study.
3. Research the Code of Ethics of the company and describe in your own words what this means to you.
4. Conduct brief research to find out how information systems are used in the chosen company or organization.
5. List and describe at least three of the information systems used by the chosen company or organization.
6. From the above list of three information systems, choose one information system that reflects your major field of study and/or your interest. Explain why you chose this information system and how it relates to your interest and/or your major field of study.
7. Explain the benefits that the chosen information system is providing the company or the organization.
8. How did the company start using the information system? Determine if the chosen information system was acquired, or if it was custom developed by the company’s IT staff, or if it was acquired and then customized to meet the company’s needs. If it is not clear to you how the information system was acquired by the company or if you cannot find out, state that and give your opinion on how the company started using it.
9. Conclude by stating what you have learned from this assignment and how this assignment has impacted your view of information systems at work. Indicate how this information can help you, as you pursue your major area of study. (FYI: my major is MIS)
Use Word 2016 to generate a short report with the following specifications:
• The report body should be a maximum of three double-spaced pages (not including the cover page, table of contents, bibliography page, and appendices).
• Use Arial font size 12 with 1” for all margins.
Include page numbers at the bottom right-hand side of each page.
• Use at least three different and recent sources, and use citations to credit sources of information.
• Cover page: The report should have a cover page that includes your name, course name and CRN, and date.
• Table of Contents (TOC): The report should have a table of contents showing page numbers for the rest of the report.
• Introduction. The report should start with an introduction section that introduces the research topics.
• Report Body: The body of the report should contain a compilation of your research findings.
• Conclusion: The report should end with a conclusion section that summarizes the research findings.
• Bibliography: The report should have a bibliography reference page that lists all citations and sources. Use APA format.
• Appendices: You may include any diagram, chart, or picture that is associated with the research (use citation to credit sources).
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies