investment decision making Square, Inc
Square Inc.: Financing a Unicorn
1. How are venture capital private equity funds structured? How are private equity firms compensated? Why may Khosla Ventures be motivated to push for Square to seek an exit?
2. What characteristics do the firms in case Exhibit 2 have in common? Do you agree with Marc Andressen’s thoughts regarding unicorn valuation levels? Why or why not?
3. What would the capitalization table look like after the series E issuance? What is the post-money valuation?
4. What returns would each class of investors realize if Square exited through an IPO rather than through a sale at valuations of $3 billion, $6 billion, or $9 billion? How would the returns change if the series E securities did not have the IPO ratchet?
5. Do you recommend investing in the series E preferred round?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies