1 graph of your choice (bar graph/line graph/etc) that splits relative VO2 into one of the following groups:
o Sex (male vs female)
o Training type (aerobic vs anaerobic vs untrained)
– 1 table in APA format that summarizes the findings of the raw data (excel sheet on iLearn → “KIN 483 Class Data” → click on RMR tab)
o Table must represent data as means. Standard deviation optional.
o Points will be deducted if table does not follow APA standards (see instructions below).
– 1 paragraph (approximately 150-200 words) that explains your table and graph and also briefly describes how you decided to analyze the data.
Use the following questions below to ensure your table is correctly formatted before submitting.
▪ Are all tables numbered with Arabic numerals in the order they are mentioned in the text? Is the table number bold and left-aligned?
▪ Are all tables referred to in the text?
▪ Is the title brief but explanatory? Is it presented in italicized title case and left-aligned?
▪ Does every column have a column heading? Are column headings centered?
▪ Are all abbreviations; special use of italics, parentheses, and dashes; and special symbols explained?
▪ Are table borders correctly used (top and bottom of table, beneath column headings, above table spanners)?
▪ Does the table use correct line spacing (double for the table number, title, and notes)?
▪ Are entries in the left column left-aligned beneath the centered stub heading? Are all other column headings and cell entries centered?
More information can be found here:https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/apa_tables_and_figures.html
The short summary explains your table and figure. It does not explain what the results mean. That is what the discussion is for.
Figure that represents relative VO2 results split by group (gender or training type)
Table that summarizes data
Total.For more information on Lab Report read :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lab_Report