After reading the first two chapters in our text, and using your personal and/or professional experiences in working with teams, provide a two (2) page (double-spaced – 12 font – APA format) discussion on how you feel about using teams at work. In other words, are you in favor of using teams, not in favor or should it be based on the situation? Use the survey in our text, titled, “Attitudes Towards Teams Survey,” to help you reflect on the following questions:
– What are the results of the survey?
– Do you believe that using teams is an effective way to get the work done?
– Do organizations rely on teams because they don’t have confidence that their employees are motivated to complete projects on their own?
– Do you enjoy the social aspects of teamwork or do you prefer to work alone? Do the survey results support your thinking?
Note: The survey does not come with an answer key. Your personal interpretation of the results is what determines its value – especially when you compare your scores for the task vs. social aspects of teamwork.
Expectations for this assignment
Obviously, there are no right or wrong answers to the above questions. Therefore, I will expect your responses to demonstrate the following:
1. Critical thinking, insight, thought, and analysis – make connections between your individual survey results and your development as a leader.
2. Academic rigor – frame and inform your reflection with direct references, terminology, and concepts from the course material and any external research that might apply.
3. Relevance and real-world examples – make strong connections to real-life situations or applied examples. If you don’t have personal examples you are welcome to reflect on those you have read in professional journals or you can use a scenario that was shared with you by friends or colleagues.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.