Questions for a research paper (if a student wishes to write on something else, pls let me know):
1. When Migration in Lebanon started on a large scale? What sense do you make of its fluctuations? What are its various stages and how do you interpret them? Are the reasons for migration still present and why?
2. Lebanese immigrants settled at different times in different countries. Choose one of these countries and examine the particular history of Lebanese settlement in it. What were the challenges Lebanese settlers faced and are still facing and why? (Examples can be drawn from West African countries, France, Germany, USA, Canada, Australia, Latin American countries, etc.)
3. Lebanese diaspora i.e. members of Lebanese migrants who are still connected with their homeland and are concerned about its wellbeing, engage in their home of origin in different shapes and forms. Discuss some of these engagements and show their characteristics and their impact on Lebanese society. Your answer should first define what a Diaspora is and then find out if it applies to Lebanese abroad and finally, you should discuss the types and impacts of the engagements of Lebanese abroad in their home of origin.
3. Discuss political engagements of Lebanese diaspora in their ‘home’ politics. The discussion could address local and national elections, voting abroad or through their return to Lebanon during election times to cast their vote or it could address non-voting political practices such as fund raising, founding political associations abroad and engaging in political activities in support of their mother party in Lebanon, lobbying, etc. …
4. Discuss the history and the present diasporic policy of the Lebanese state. Your discussion should not only refer to policies as such but also to actual practices and institutional arrangements designed for Lebanese diaspora. A general discussion about state diasporic policies and practices are abundantly discussed by Alan Gamlen (e.g. Comparing and theorizing state-diaspora relations, Alexandra Delano, Alan Gamlen, in Political Geography 41 (2014) 43-53)
5. People migrate and their identities migrate with them (be it national, ethnic, religious etc.). Discuss what happens to the identity of the Lebanese migrants when they leave their country and settle in another one: does it get transformed? If yes, to what extent and in what direction? Is it true to argue that the final product is a hyphenated identity (Australian-Lebanese for example)? And how would you explain and describe this emergent identity? Is identity dependent on generation only or is it also shaped by the settlement circumstances migrants face in the country of destination?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.