The Gospel of John tells us its own purpose in 20:30-31: “Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples that are not recorded in this book. But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.” Thus, John’s Gospel was written to inspire us to believe in Jesus and receive eternal life through that belief. On a related note, 1 John 4:7 says, “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” God is the source of all love and inspires that love in those who know him through Christ. In this assignment, you will probe into these key terms, life, and love.
1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. Read the entire Gospel of John in a standard translation of the Bible as noted in the syllabus.
3. In your textbook, Jesus is Lord, read Chapters 25 and 26.
Use the links below to access the two chapters
4. Listen to the Lecture “Salvation in the Writings of John.”
5. Use Bible Study Tools to find one passage in John’s writings about life and another passage about love. You can limit your search to The Gospel of John or one of the letters of John. Enter the word or words that you want to search in the “Search the Bible” box, and click “Find it!” On the results page after a short paragraph you will see a button marked “Filter” with a little funnel icon next to this. Click on that button and then find the book that we are studying this week, and you will get all the relevant verses from that book.
This will generate a list of passages with that term that you can sift through and read. You will need to look in at least two different books (e.g., John and 2 John) to get a good sample.
6. Navigate to the threaded discussion; write three paragraphs totaling 150-200 words. The first paragraph should analyze the passage you selected on “life.” The second paragraph should analyze the passage you selected on “love.” The third paragraph should relate the first two paragraphs together to the larger topic of salvation as we have been studying it in this course. You are also encouraged to incorporate materials from the readings and lecture in your posts.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.