This assignment is an in-depth, literature-grounded analysis of a significant health policy issue. The final term paper is to be approximately 8–10 ten pages in length (excluding the cover page and list of references cited at the end); apply and cite at least nine (9) valid references. The final term paper must address the following ten (10) sections/elements outlined below:
1. Overview and Significance of the Healthcare Reform Policy (2010).
2. History of the ACA Health Policy (Including Legislative Processes and Partisan Politics).
3. What are the current challenges associated with the ACA Law
4. Stakeholder Analysis
5. Healthcare Policy Options and Analysis of Trade-Offs
6. What are the current Healthcare Policy Recommendations
7. What are the Recommended Roles for Federal Government, State Government, and Current Markets.
8. What are the Implications of the Healthcare Policy Recommendations i. Analysis of Population Health Implications ii. Analysis of Economic Implications iii. Analysis of Political Implications iv. Analysis of Implications for Health Care Organizations v. Application of Two Saint Leo University Core Values
10.References Cited The Final Term Paper must also follow APA format including: • Double-spaced • 1-inch margins left, right, top, and bottom • 12-point font The cover sheet, table of contents, index, and reference page, will not count toward the 8–10 pages.
For more information on Literature-grounded Analysis read :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grounded_theory