Maternal Child Nursing Care
- Initial responses should be no less than 200 words and include citations from at least two credible sources, One being your textbook. (Perry, S. E., Hockenberry, M. J., Lowdermilk, D. L., & Wilson, D. (2018). Maternal Child Nursing Care (6th ed.). St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier. ISBN: 9780323549387)
- Initial responses are to be original in content and demonstrate a thorough analysis of the topic.
- Discussion Topic: What are the responsibilities of nurses and the nursing profession to ensure that the timing of discharge is appropriate and safe for each postpartum woman and her baby?
- Discussion Topic: How does the nurse play a critical role in promoting the safety of women who participate in an early-discharge program and plan to return home within 12 to 24 hours after their vaginal birth?
- Discussion Topic: What are the different treatment options and nursing instructions for superficial venous thrombosis versus acute pulmonary embolus?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies