Midterm Paper, Historical Creative Figure and the Four Ps Model
5-7 pages, including at least 5 citations.
1. Identify an individual you find creative. Draw from history or current events.
2. What were his/her/their contributions?
3. How did their contributions change society?
4. What life experiences shaped their creativity?
5. What life experiences hindered their creativity?
6. What lessons from your subject can you apply to your own life and creative process?
7. Make sure to reference and apply the Four Ps Model in your paper: Person, Product, Process, and Press
• The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
• The paper should be formatted per current Chicago style, and 5-7 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
Chicago Style Online Manual:
• Incorporate a minimum of 5 current scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources within your work.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies