Your essay should be word-processed, with page numbers in the header or footer. Length should be 6-8 pages double-spaced. No late papers will be accepted, unless you and I have agreed to this in advance of the deadline. You will be graded on
• argument: you need to have a clear, compelling argument made
• coherence: I need to understand what you are arguing; your argument needs to hold together
• organization: your argument needs to be clearly laid out, not wander and not raise tangential points
• ability to cite specific evidence: make direct references to texts (i.e. page numbers in books, where appropriate), and feel free to use quotations, but do not simply string quotes together.
Keep the following also in mind:
• your essay will be considered more persuasive – and receive a higher grade – the more primary source materials you are able to incorporate into your essay.
• be sure to cite all materials used for the essay and to specifically cite quoted and paraphrased material. I don’t care about the format of the citations, just be consistent. A simple way would be the following:
Asma points out that “monsters are icky.” (Asma, 51)
• do not plagiarize. I take plagiarism very seriously. I will report you, and you will receive an “F” as a final grade for the course. If you want to know more about what constitutes plagiarism, visit for a good summary.
• you may use additional sources not included in the course, but these must be cited where appropriate. That said, I strongly discourage you using outside materials, as your grade will depend solely on how well you analyze the materials we have covered this semester.
CHOOSE ONE ONLY
OPTION 2. Using Cohen’s (Week 2) criteria and ideas, explain how prevailing concepts/images of witches and criminals in the early modern and modern eras (Weeks 6, 7, 8, 9) have portrayed them as monsters. Be sure to make use of as many texts, videos, and lecture material as possible.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.