Museums are a reflection of the humanities because they collect and curate items that teach us about the human condition in a variety of cultural settings. To complete this assignment, take the following steps:
1. Read the following article:
A History of Museums: “The Memory of Mankind” (Links to an external site.)
2. Pick any single major local museum to visit. You can get in free with your college ID at the McNay, the San Antonio Museum of Art, and the Institute of Texan Cultures. All these museums also have free days for the general public should you decide to take others with you who don’t have Alamo Colleges IDs. You may choose any museum you wish, however. You MUST visit the museum in person this semester.
If you have special circumstances (including Coronavirus concerns) that would make this difficult, please let me know. CORONAVIRUS VIRTUAL ALTERNATIVE–Take one of the virtual tours at any of the museums/collections on Google Culture at this link:
Google Culture Museums and Collections (Links to an external site.)
You must choose ONLY ONE museum, just as you would for an in-person museum trip.
3. Select any three of the values we are studying in this class (individualism, family, community, spirituality). While you are at the museum, look for exhibits or individual pieces that help you connect to the values you select. Take photos (if allowed) and notes. Including photos in your paper, either ones you take yourself or graphics from the museum’s website, is mandatory. The photos must be integrated into the paper, not tacked on at the end or in a separate file. You may also include video or music files within the paper as appropriate.
4. Write a first-person essay of at least 1500 words to reflect on your visit to the museum and how it helped you better understand the humanities. You may address points about the history of museums in your work also, but you must connect the three values you selected to the museum itself and the pieces/exhibits you select.
5. You must use at least four class sources (including the museum article linked above, which is a mandatory source). They can be any combination of introductory and disciplinary sources. You may also use the museum’s website for the paper as well as sites with .org or .edu domains. Ask me for approval if you are unsure about whether a site is acceptable.
Due to the very tight turnaround time for grades, I cannot grant any extensions on this assignment. If an emergency arises, contact me immediately for an Incomplete contract.
For more information on Museum Reflection Project read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.