Assignment: Your assignment is to research the composer to whom you have been randomly selected – and – after having done said research into their person and compositional output, write a first-person, introductory letter in the voice of the composer presenting said composer to an as-yet unknown aristocratic patron, seeking gainful patronage.
2. You will need to research your composer for the following information:
a. Personal and Significant Biographical Information.
b. Compositional Information: Compositional Influences, Compositional Style, Compositional Output: pieces composed that are of significance, compositional history, secular works/sacred works, etc..
c. Composer History: Where/when did they compose? Why is their work significant? What makes them special?
3. Your letter should be addressed to: “Dear Sir, or Madam” as the opening, and be signed
by the composer (you).
4. Remember – you are channeling this composer, and writing in that composer’s voice, attempting to secure a position in the patronage of this as-yet-unknown aristocrat. Your letter needs to be convincing, well-informed,/researched, and well-written.
5. Your letter can ONLY be 1 pages. Your letter must include information from items #2 and #3 above in your paper. You will need to research, and ONLY include that information that is going to make your letter/case compelling to the potential patron (me).
6. Your paper is to be written in the first-person.
7. The second page of your letter MUST be a “works cited” page, in which you list all of the sources you use in your paper. Failure to include a works cited page will result in a “zero” grade for this assignment. Please use either footnotes or parenthetical citations in your letter for your researched facts. Please use whichever citation system/writing style that you are comfortable with.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.