ANALYSIS & REFLECTION PAPER #3: Negotiation Using the text, Getting to Yes, analyze a negotiation you have personally experienced in the last 12-18 months. Include the following in your analysis:
1. Step 1: EXPLAIN: Briefly explain the negotiation (who was involved, when, what the negotiation was about, what exactly was said or done in the negotiation).
2. Step 2: ANALYZE: Analyze the negotiation using the framework of the 4 keys of principled negotiation (as outlined in the textbook), answering the following questions in your paper:
• how could you separate people from the problem?
• what are the interests v. positions in this negotiation?
• what options for mutual gain are available?
• are there any objective criteria that could be used in this negotiation?
3. Step 3: EVALUATE: Based on what you have learned in the book, in-class lectures and activities, answer the following questions: Why do you think negotiation is an important leadership skill – personally and organizationally?
4. Step 4: RECOMMENDATIONS: What can you do now to resolve this negotiation in order to achieve a win-win for all parties (if it is has not already been resolved). If it has already been resolved, what key 1-2 things might you do differently in future negotiations to achieve a win-win?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies