New actors in development cooperation – China an emerging donor Essays | Online Homework Help
This paper should be based on the attached files:
1. “1_writing_instructions” – from the lecturer.
2. “2_China_old_proposal_with_feedback” – the old proposal, for considering the feedback.
3. “3_Suggested_new_structure_after_feedback” – the proposed new structure.
4. The textbook file named “2011 Development Economics book CH14” as one of the main references for this course “Development Economics” – especially for this topic (Foreign Aid).
5. Other literatures (as references), except if you can find better related papers which were published after 2010.
• the only acceptable file formats are: *.doc, *.docx.
• it must be written in English
• 3000 words (plus or minus 10%)
• 5 point on the 100-point scale will be deducted for each 250 words over/under the maximum/minimum
• In case of submitting a 2400 words (or shorter) essay, or a 3600 words (or longer) essay, the student will fail all the 30% devoted to the essay.
• The word count must include everything, including the bibliography, citations, footnotes and titles.
• The essay must be typed or word-processed on A4 (29.7 x 21 cm.) paper with margins of at least 1.
• Pages must be numbered consecutively
• Please note that an undue number of stylistic faults, grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, whether the result of ignorance or careless proof-reading, will adversely affect the assessment of the essay.
• Late submission is not tolerated at all and will automatically result in zero point.
Citation and plagiarism:
• All essays must be fully cited and consistently use the accepted citation format of: Harvard Style (in-text references), APA or Chicago style as long as it is consistent.
• We recommend that you use a citation engine such as Mendeley.
Plagiarism of any form in the essay will not be tolerated. Additional information about plagiarism can be found on the University’s webpage.
In case of plagiarism, student will automatically receive zero point and will be subjective to further University investigation.
All of the following are considered plagiarism:
• turning in someone else’s work as your own
• copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
• failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
• giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
• changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
• copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies