DIRECTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS A SYNTHESIS OF ALL PREVIOUS PAPERS UPLOADED AND MORE.
ALL PREVIOUS PAPERS APPLICABLE FOR THIS NEW ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN ATTACHED AND LABELLED ACCORDINNGLY. WRITER NEEDS TO READ ALL FILES AND ADOPT INTO WRITING OF THE NEW PAPER USING THE PREVIOUS PAPERS AND FOLLOWING THE GRADING RUBRIC AS A GUIDE. PAPER SHOULD FLOW USING APA GUIDELINES
This is the Signature Assignment for the course. It is an outcomes synthesis paper summarizing how the concepts, processes, and procedures studied during the course have been organized and applied to an evidence-based practice project.
Although students will have discussed their projects on the discussion boards and collaborated with classmates during the design and conduct of the project, this final assignment is not a group project. It should be written by the student as their specific individual project and reflect that student’s unique perspective and method of expression.
The Paper will have 9 sections:
1. Abstract – (120 to 200 words)
2. Statement of the Problem – Explanation of the question that will be answered by the project (200 to 400 words)
3. Background and Significance – Brief overview of the evidence base for the project and the impact of a successful project (300 to 500 words)
4. Systems Context – Brief overview of the organizational system within which the project will be conducted – describe how stakeholders will be involved in the project and what feedback loops will be used to sustain stakeholder involvement and support (200 to 400 words)
a. Attach an illustration/diagram of the system
5. Definition of Clinical, Satisfaction, and Cost Outcomes – Description of each major outcome that will be used to appraise the success of the project and how it contributes to answering the question (75 to 125 words per outcome)
a. Attach a data collection plan (table)
6. Methods of Measuring Clinical, Satisfaction, and Cost Outcomes – Description of each metric that will be used to measure each major outcome and what is known about its reliability and validity (100 to 200 words per outcome)
7. Implications of Outcomes for Quality Management – Explanation of how the outcomes relate to current local, regional, or national QM initiatives (300 to 700 words)
8. Sustainability Plan for Translating Evidence into Practice – Explanation of how a successful project would be translated into a sustainable change in practice (300 to 700 words)
9. References: APA, less than 5 years with sub-headings address all sections of the paper
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.