Conduct the following research, and develop an analysis paper covering:
1. Specify at least one, and no more than three, critical service and/or operational capabilities the
2. company must excel in to succeed. E.g. product quality, speed of delivery, customer service, competitive pricing, service flexibility, availability or dependability, etc. Do not be generic and list everything, focus on the business’ core competencies.
3. How does the company attempt to excel at these capabilities against their competitors? How can it improve?
4. Chart the current Value Stream Map of a key process (such as production, the customer communications or customer service, or order management cycle), analyze the opportunities for improvement. Chart the future state (and the ideal state if possible) of the Value Stream Map.
5. Based on your research, how do the company’s operations strategy impact their marketing and business strategies, and provide competitive advantages or lead to disadvantages?
6. Which areas do you think the company should focus on operationally in order to scale or grow? Propose a growth strategy operationally for 2020.
Focus on the first-hand research and original critical analysis, supported by some secondary research based on published materials such as through SEC documents, online news archives, company websites, etc. The secondary/literature research should not exceed 20% of the paper and only sourced if it is essential to support the key points of your analysis.
The first-hand research can be conducted via interacting with the business as a customer (signing up for email newsletters or promotions, requesting catalogs, calling customer service to gather product information, requesting customer materials from the company, making a purchase, returning the goods or submitting a complaint, conducting a usability test, etc.), interviewing key employees, or observing the process as an employee.
• The final analysis paper should be 8-10 pages including the exhibits and annotation. Single line spacing, normal or moderate margin setting. Font size: 10-12 points. Exhibits should be properly annotated, and clearly illustrate a key point in the paper.
• Be analytical, not just descriptive. Be as objective as possible: we are all interested in how the company manages the customer experience – not if you liked or did not like your experience, not if the home page looks clean and pleasing, etc.
• The project should NOT focus on customer acquisition, direct-response campaigns, marketing strategies, etc. It should focus on business processes and customer interactions or communications the company addresses to prospects and customers, such as fulfilling an order or delivering a satisfactory experience. Extraneous material not related to the topics of the class will count negatively in the grading of this project.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies