You have now completed lessons 1-4; debt and equity funding options available. Select three funding options you would like to pursue for this assignment. Complete the following:
Name of funding option
- Identify option as debt or equity
- Complete business plan required (yes/no)
- Alternative plan acceptable (yes/no)
- Complete financial plan required (yes/no)
- Acceptable credit score (identify the score if possible)
- Personal savings or assets for collateral (yes/no) (how much if yes)
- At least 2 additional criteria
After completing the matrix, assess your readiness of meeting the requirements for each of the three funding options you selected. Determine if you meet each criteria. For instance, do you have enough personal savings or collateral? Is your credit history acceptable? Next, determine what you need to do to have the documents ready.
Minimum 2 pages
Minimum 2 scholarly sources
- Submit the matrix and your readiness of the three funding options you selected.
- Your matrix may look like the following example. Be sure to include specific funding requirements for each type:
Type of Funding Option
Debt or Equity
Complete business plan (yes/no)
Alternative plan acceptable (yes/no)
Complete financial plan (yes/no)
Acceptable credit score (identify the score if possible)
Personal savings or assets for collateral (yes/no) (how much if yes)
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies