peptic ulcer Assignments | Collage Homework Help
In this assignment, students will review a microbial journal article.
Choose one article from a primary scientific literature source that uses a microbe as a model organism/system and write a comprehensive summary of the study that answers the following questions:
Choose one article from a primary scientific literature source that uses a microbe as a model organism/system.
NOTE: Many free articles may be obtained from http://www.pubmed.gov or visit the WCU library.
Write a summary of the study that includes:
1. Why did the scientists perform the study (i.e., description of background)?
2. What was the hypothesis (or hypotheses) under investigation?
3. What were the major results and did they support or negate the hypothesis? Which key techniques were used to achieve these results?
4. Why are the results significant and do they point to further/future studies? In other words, why does this article matter and what should or could be done next?
5. Why did you choose this particular article to review? Was it interesting, informative, clearly written, or none of the above?
Compose your review in APA format and include:
• A title page
• Answers to the questions above in paragraph format (2 or more pages)
• A reference page with the reference for your article and any other sources used in your review.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies