Create a 3 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific care issue and evaluate the evidence you locate, which could help to answer the question. The end goal of applying PICO(T) is to develop a question that can help guide the search for evidence from this perspective, a PICO(T) question can be a valuable starting point for nurses who are starting to apply an evidence-based model or EBP.
In your submission make sure you address the following questions:
1. Define a practice issue to be explored via a PICO(T) approach.
2. Identify sources of evidence that could be potentially effective in answering a PICO(T) question.
3. Explain the findings from articles or other sources of evidence.
4. Explain the relevance of the findings from chosen sources of evidence to making decisions related to a PICO(T) question.
5. Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional with correct grammar and spelling suing current APA style
6. Reference page , cite a minimum of four sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your findings and consideration. Resources should be no more than 5 years old.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies