· The paper will include the Title Page, 2-3 pages for the Main Body of the paper, and a Reference list.
· The paper must include a minimum of 2 professional nursing articles published within the past 5 years.
o Articles must be research or evidence based, preferably from nursing journals but may be from a related health field if appropriate for the topic. Opinions, blogs, editorials, etc. are not research or evidence based.
o Each article must have a minimum of one nurse author
o QCC Library Research Process Guide: http://qcc.mass.libguides.com/researchprocess
· Discuss one health initiative within your paper/presentation as described below and how it relates to your topic. See specific health initiative per course:
· Discuss implications for nursing practice
· The Writing Center (HLC 208) offers tutoring in writing. Contact the Writing Center at 508-854-7488 or email: email@example.com
· Submit the paper through the assignment link in Blackboard
o Paper will be submitted to Turnitin, which checks for plagiarism.
o It is recommended that students submit the paper (as a Word or RTF document) at least a few days early so they have a chance to review the Turnitin Originality Report. Students will then have an opportunity to make changes and resubmit by the due date.
o Paper must be less than 25% similarity per Turnitin in order to be eligible for grading. Papers with 25% or greater similarity will not receive any points and are subject to the academic honesty/plagiarism policy.
· APA format (7th edition)
o Double spaced, one inch margins (all sides)
o Times New Roman size 12 font (recommended)
o Include a title page per APA format
o Cite all sources quoted or paraphrased in the paper using in-text APA format.
o All work not cited must be original to the student.
o There should be minimal direct quotes. Focus on paraphrasing your content to reduce similarity.
o Include a reference list on the last page with all cited sources noted in the body of the paper listed in APA format
· The presentation must be accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation, brochure, poster board, or other visual aid (see course faculty for guidance). Please be creative in the 10-15 minute presentation.
· Presentations dates will be determined by faculty and may be posted on the course day by day or on Blackboard.
· Students are to remain professional during peer presentations, any unprofessional behavior is subject to reduction in points and/or disciplinary action per the Student Code of Conduct policy.
For more information on Professional Nursing Articles read :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nursing_journals