For the Final Project paper, you will select a government organization (federal, state, or local) or a nonprofit organization to concentrate on. The organization may be one you are familiar with. As you progress think about how these topics are related to the organization you selected.
Your Final Project paper will contain all of the following 10 sections on the organization you selected.
1. Organization Context: For this section, you will integrate the history of the organization you selected and describe the impact of the U.S. Constitution on public administration.
2. Legal Foundation: For this section, you should move beyond the Constitution and consider the legal basis for your organization. This might include administrative laws that regulate the organization, or it might include laws related to the establishment of the organization (if it is a government one).
3. Connection to Public Service: For this section, you should consider how the organizational culture embodies a public service ethos.
4. Ethical Issues or Dilemmas: For this section, you will describe a past or current ethical issue or dilemma the organization faced, or a potential dilemma it needed to manage. Describe how this ethical issue might have been addressed to avoid an ethical breach.
5. Management and Leadership: For this section, consider the formal and informal leadership structures of the organization.
6. Power and Civic Engagement: For this section, you will analyze the sources of power within the organization and how the organization engages the public.
7. Accountability: For this section, you should describe how the organization maintains responsibility to its stakeholders or constituents.
8. Intergovernmental Relations: For this section, you should explain how your organization coordinates efforts with other public or private entities, and the challenges that are faced in intergovernmental relations.
9. Public Financial Management and Budgeting: For this section, you will analyze how financial management and budgeting occur in your organization and what impact budget objectives have on that organization’s public service mission.
10. Challenges, Opportunities, and Trends: For this section, consider how challenges, opportunities, and trends may impact your organization internally). Also consider how your organization might impact social change (externally).
• Read the rubric first before you start writing the paper.
• The project should be 15 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and references.
• It must follow the APA Publication Manual (6th edition) guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors.
• The Final Project paper must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking.
• Be sure to support your Final Project paper with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies