The master’s project for this course is to develop a strategic plan for an organization that you select. The plan should be based on protecting our homeland and or making our Nation more resilient.
1) Executive summary – a brief overview of your organization, where your organization is situated either in the government or private sector and the key components of your plan. If your organization is a non-existing organization, you must explain for the reader a strong rational, any redundancies with existing organizations. Also, please describe how this will be funded. POINTS 5
2) Mandates – describe all organizational restrictions, charters etc. where they originate from. POINTS 5
3) Stakeholder Analysis – identify the shareholders and the criteria the stakeholders will use to evaluate the strategic plan. POINTS 10
4) Vision statement – describe what the organization wants to be. POINTS 10
5) Mission statement – t define why the organization exists. POINTS 10
6) Internal & external situational analysis – conduct a thorough analysis of the internal and external strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges /threats facing the organization. . POINTS 20
7) Identify the strategic issues – identify those strategic issues that emerge from the situation analysis. POINTS 10
8) Performance goals – stated the goals in specific, measurable, and action terms with a timeline for completion. The goals must of sufficient number and depth to deliver the organizations mission. POINTS 10
9) Performance indicator- describes the mechanism designed to measure the outcomes of the plan. Indicate who will implement what, when and how you define success? POINTS 10
10) Budget and Resources – describe how the plan will be funded with a description of the type of resources and investments required. and where the funding / resources are coming POINTS 10
The paper contains 15-20 pages with a minimum of six references. You must provide citations where appropriate, and use the APA style, font Arial 12. You should also use Turitin.com to ensure that your work is properly cited. Please do this essay on the opioid epidemic. A plan to restrict pharmaceutical companies from over prescribing. Please use scholarly sources
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.