This Reaction Paper assesses your ability to think critically about the issues discussed in the reading. The reaction paper should be in the 500-900 word range and consist of five paragraphs in the following format:
• Introduction that provides a brief summary of the chapter. Do not go into detail, but just provide enough background for the reader to understand the discussion in the rest of the essay.
• Mention one topic from the reading and discuss this topic in a fashion that demonstrates you have thought critically about it. You can summarize a bit of info to let me know what you are discussing.
• Mention a second topic and discuss it, as above.
• Mention a third topic, and discuss it, as above.
For example each topic should start off with just like my attached essay My first topic of discussion is about My second topic of discussion is about and My third topic of discussion is about side note: I normally talk about three psychologist or philosophers and there theories
You can use words like I think, and in my opinion be descriptive in your writing about how you feel about the article. Remember THIS IS YOUR REACTION!
The essay should be reasonably free of mechanical errors
Be careful with Grammar Proofread your essay carefully to check for mechanical errors, such as incomplete or run-on sentences, misspelled or misused words, and awkward spots in your writing.
Don’t worry about cover page or abstract!!
• Conclusion that briefly summarizes your comments. Restate your thesis
The introduction and conclusion should be short, and the bulk of your writing should be in three content paragraphs.
Essays will be graded on the following four criteria:
• Organization. The submission should be organized in proper essay format, and paragraphs should be organized around a single topic.
• Mechanics. The submission should be reasonably free from errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation as well as free of awkward phrasing.
• Content. The submission should discuss important topics from the reading.
• Development. The submission should include a well-developed discussion that demonstrates critical thinking of each topic that is raised in the essay.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies