Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
Express the feeling of loss/ pain/ change/ strength but courage.
– having being told at 15 years old I would probably never walk. Being told I would like never play another sport, as I shattered my foot. Being athletic and playing all sports from lacrosse, basketball, dance, gymnastics, hockey, and volleyball. Has been my life.
– showed me I had the strength and passion to heal to make the comeback
– the mindset to have the strength to beat what a dr said that said it could not be done, made it so much better.
– after 6 months of rehabilitation but motivating to all, it gave me gratitude to always push myself. To remember the boundaries of the body and mind.
– seeing what has come from a traumatic foot injury it gave me the goal of being a sports medicine dr, able to see the impact sports have on people but how to build and connect on a deeper level.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies