This assignment provides students with an opportunity to:
1) Demonstrate the use of personal reflection in establishing and maintaining the therapeutic relationship in a way that allows for professional and skill development.
2) Illustrate an understanding of the therapeutic alliance and the various factors that can strengthen or weaken the alliance.
3) Exhibit the use of knowledge regarding evidence-based practices in relation to skills necessary to establish mutually agreed upon work with clients in their environments.
4) Display an appreciation for the unique needs of various populations at risk.
Each chapter within Norcross is representative of a specific skill or concept used within clinical practice (see list below). For the first part of the assignment, select five concepts and give a working definition of each.
The therapeutic relationship
Norcross: Chapter 2 Alliance in Individual Psychotherapy
Chapter 3 Alliance in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
Chapter 11 Repairing Alliance Ruptures
Use of professional self
Norcross: Chapter 6 Empathy
Chapter 7 Goal Consensus and Collaboration
Chapter 8 Positive Regard and Affirmation
Chapter 9 Congruence/Genuineness
Adapting to therapeutic context
Norcross: Chapter 10 Collecting Client Feedback
Chapter 12 Managing Countertransference
Chapter 16 Culture
Identifying and overcoming obstacles to change
Norcross: Chapter 13 Reactance/Resistance Level
Chapter 14 Stages of Change
Chapter 15 Preferences
Client relational styles and expectations
Norcross: Chapter 17 Coping Style
Chapter 18 Expectations
Chapter 19 Attachment Style
Chapter 20 Religion and Spirituality
• For each of the concepts selected provide either an excerpt from a process recording or an excerpt from a transcript and explain how the concepts are illustrated within the work you selected.
• Note: (Transcripts can be accessed either through the Psychotherapynet database offered through the Touro library most of the videos have a manual with transcript)
• For each of the concepts illustrated above reflect on the work and critically evaluate the application of these skills.
• Select one client you are currently working with in your internship. Give a brief vignette of the client and the presenting issues. Identify and discuss some of the unique struggles for the client and how that impacted the therapeutic relationship in reference to one or more of the following: age, class, race, culture, ability, gender, gender identity and expression, immigration status, mental health status, political ideology, religion, sexual orientation.
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.