termine what company you are interested in applying to. Consider this company to a company you want to work for full time after high school. (Click to see what companies are in your state. – List of Companies in the US) Once you find your company answer the following questions.
1. What is the name of the company?
2. What is the company website?
3. How does your objective from your resume support this company? 4. What social media sites did you find for the company? Examples – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. a. What is the social media site you found for the company you are researching? b. Does the company have a favorable social media presence? Why or why not.
5. What would be your top 5 questions to ask a potential employer when during an interview? Click for examples of questions to ask the interviewer.
6. Do a search on the company for news. List at least 2 links to news articles you have found on your company.
7. Find 3 competitors in the industry. a. List the name of each company and the company website. 8. Research the job you want? Use this site as a guide. a. What is the average salary? Example: Software Developer Click “Computer” For more information on Research Google Company Check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Google