• Discuss the physiology (structure and function) of the body system including details about the major organ systems (if applicable). • Construct relevant health history questions (subjective data) pertaining to the body system.
• Provide an overview of the objective data and expected normal physical examination findings for this body system.
• Explain special physical assessment examination techniques or procedures specific to assessing this body system.
• Analyze and discuss how you might adapt your physical assessment skills or interviewing techniques to accommodate each of the following specific populations:
• Identify one major disease or disease process that may significantly impact this body system.
• Synthesis and discuss the expected abnormal physical examination findings that may be associated with this disease or disease process.
• Summarize the key points.
• References in correct APA format. For more information on Respiratory System check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respiratory_system