Read the chapter 6 carefully, and find the answer.
1. Vertical integration is a feature of which of the following organizational and work models?
D. Uniqueness paradox
2. In this chapter, the authors identify advice from various scholars for entering a workforce that is guided by neoliberalism and a gig economy. Which of the following is NOT a “catch” or problem the authors identity for this kind of work environment?
A. Inflexible work
B. Constant identity work creating an ongoing sense of anxiety
C. Less permanent work available
D. Individuals must always “invest” in themselves to accumulate human capital
3. The economic philosophy that guided Fordism was ______ and the economic philosophy that guides post-Fordism is _____.
A. Keynesian; neoliberalism
B. Neoliberalism; keynesian
C. hegemony; ideology
D. inflation; stagflation
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason provided for the deterioration of Fordism?
A. interpersonal crisis
B. global economic crisis
C. global energy crisis
D. political unrest
5. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the post-Fordist workplace?
A. clear work-life separation
B. fissured workplace
C. flexible organizational structure
D. high trust, “dedifferentiated” labor process
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies