Sample Continuity of Operations Plan
Sixty percent of your city/county
is without power for 6days, caused by a recent episode of severe weather.
Design portions of a sample continuity of operations plan addressing your chosen or fabricated scenario.
The design criteria include:
1. Were objectives of the plan clear and measurable?
2. Was the event adequately predicted requiring the plan execution/implementation? (Look at the planning and design process leading up to the event.)
3. Was the scenario predicted, realistic?
4. Did the plan cover documented vulnerabilities or threats? Did it cover target capabilities?
5. Did the plan adequately ensure continuity of enough capabilities and investments?
6. Were the proper stakeholders involved in the planning process?
7. Were there any significant gaps in the planning or process?
8. Was there an exercise to test the plan?
9. When the plan was enacted, was an immediate Hot Wash and an After Action Review conducted; were outcomes measurable; were corrective actions taken?
10.Did the plan coordinate and align to support issues like planning, mitigation, response, and recovery? 11.Other analysis/evaluation issues and components?
Submit your products (Two separate MS Word documents, 12-pt Times New Roman font, 1” margins, double-spaced) with the following naming convention:COOP Plan: Lastname_Firstname_LD5-3_COOP-Plan
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies