Securing The Homeland
For this assignment, we will address the foundational course objective that focuses upon the role of and challenges facing the private sector in securing the homeland. Specifically, you will represent a private sector business/organization (fictitious, i.e. Taylor Technologies) within a critical infrastructure sector (not the sector itself). You are to respond to a DHS Request for Information. In your reply, you will be expected to address the requested items by incorporating all of the topics we have covered thus far in class (i.e. critical infrastructure, continuity of operations planning, partnerships, information sharing, challenges, etc.). In order to enhance your skills in responding to such a request, respond in an appropriate manner. In other words, formulate your response in the form of a formal letter and attach a cover letter (sample attached) to your submission.
You are expected to utilize the material that has been provided to you thus far, as well as other applicable material discovered during research. In addition to your assigned readings, you have again been provided with the individual Sector Specific Plans. These can be utilized to incorporate pertinent information concerning your chosen sector. A minimum of five (5) academically acceptable sources are to be utilized. However, understand that such information is to supplement your work, not replace or serve as the major part of it.
– Written according to the APA style and format (parenthetical in-text citation formats only; not end notes or footnotes);
– Use Times New Roman 12 point font;
– 1 inch margins on all sides with no paragraph indentation other than the first line by .5 inches
– Double space all text (no extra lines or spaces after a paragraph or section headings and no added font sizes or lines either)
– A respectable number of credible resources used, cited in the paper as in-text citations, and included on the reference page. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content (a minimum of 2 new scholarly sources per page in a research paper is acceptable). Use those academic and credible sources provided to you throughout the course, as well as other scholarly material obtained from conducting your own research. Freely utilize appropriate and reputable academic sources, summarize in your own words (paraphrase) and cite accordingly.
– The paper must be free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors
Finally, be mindful of excessive direct quotes as the paper should not contain just a string of quotations from sources.
“Quotes cannot make up more than 10% of the text of your assignment.” So paraphrase where you can and provide your own analysis and synthesis of your research (use direct quotes only when necessary to support your thesis).
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies