DIRECTIONS FOR ASSIGNEMNT
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS A SYNTHESIS OF ALL PREVIOUS PAPERS UPLOADED AND MORE.
ALL PREVIOUS PAPERS APPLICABLE FOR THIS NEW ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN ATTACHED AND LABELLED ACCORDINNGLY. WRITER NEEDS TO READ ALL FILES AND ADOPT INTO WRITING OF THE NEW PAPER USING THE PREVIOUS PAPERS AND FOLLOWING THE GRADING RUBRIC AS A GUIDE. PAPER SHOULD FLOW USING APA GUIDELINES
This is the Signature Assignment for the course. It is an outcomes synthesis paper summarizing how the concepts, processes, and procedures studied during the course have been organized and applied to an evidence-based practice project.
Although students will have discussed their projects on the discussion boards and collaborated with classmates during the design and conduct of the project, this final assignment is not a group project. It should be written by the student as their specific individual project and reflect that student’s unique perspective and method of expression.
The Paper will have 9 sections:
1. Abstract – (120 to 200 words)
2. Statement of the Problem – Explanation of the question that will be answered by the project (200 to 400 words)
3. Background and Significance – Brief overview of the evidence base for the project and the impact of a successful project (300 to 500 words)
4. Systems Context – Brief overview of the organizational system within which the project will be conducted – describe how stakeholders will be involved in the project and what feedback loops will be used to sustain stakeholder involvement and support (200 to 400 words)
a. Attach an illustration/diagram of the system
5. Definition of Clinical, Satisfaction, and Cost Outcomes – Description of each major outcome that will be used to appraise the success of the project and how it contributes to answering the question (75 to 125 words per outcome)
a. Attach a data collection plan (table)
6. Methods of Measuring Clinical, Satisfaction, and Cost Outcomes – Description of each metric that will be used to measure each major outcome and what is known about its reliability and validity (100 to 200 words per outcome)
7. Implications of Outcomes for Quality Management – Explanation of how the outcomes relate to current local, regional, or national QM initiatives (300 to 700 words)
8. Sustainability Plan for Translating Evidence into Practice – Explanation of how a successful project would be translated into a sustainable change in practice (300 to 700 words)
9. References: APA, less than 5 years with sub-headings address all sections of the paper
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies