Read the scenario provided below and incorporate the six pillars of character as you address a possible solution.
Mr. Y is a new teacher in his first 90 days of employment in his district. He has made friends with many staff members and invited them to visit his social network page. On his website, Mr. Y has listed quite a bit of personal information. One of his colleagues visited the site and became very concerned because the site included a statement that Mr. Y was attracted to young girls, stating “the younger the better.”
The colleague notified the principal of this information.
Consider the following questions and provide your responses in a 3 page APA formatted paper.
· What possible issues/concerns might this scenario raise?
· In this situation, what are some potential negative consequences for the teacher, for the students and the school community?
· Which of the “Six Pillars of Character” do you believe Mr. Y has violated on his social media page?
· What responses/actions will result in a more positive outcome and/or what proactive measures might be considered?
The “Social Media” assignment
· Must be 2 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least 2 scholarly source.
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style .For more information on Six Pillars of Character check this: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Six+Pillars+of+Character&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go&ns0=1