Something combining Roman History and Social Sciences (economics, public policy, ect.)
The topic is pretty open ended as it can be on a lot of things so find something that seems niche and there’s a lack of research in. More detailed information in found below.
General Outline should follow as such:
Introduction (1-2 pages)
Literature Review (4 pages)
Organized Methodology (5-6 pages)
Results (1-2 pages)
Discussion of Limitations, Implications, and possibility of Future Studies (2-3 pages)
The literature review to establish the lack of research in the subject matter of the thesis.
1. Focuses a topic of inquiry with clear
and narrow parameters, which are
addressed through the method and
2. Explicitly connects a topic of inquiry
to relevant scholarly works of
varying perspectives AND logically
explains how the topic of inquiry
addresses a gap
3. Logically defends the alignment of a
detailed, replicable research method
to the purpose of the inquiry
4. Justifies a new understanding or
conclusion through a logical
progression of inquiry choices,
sufficient evidence, explanation of
the limitations of the conclusion, and
an explanation of the implications to
the community of practice
5. Enhances the communication of the
student’s ideas through organization,
use of design elements, conventions
of grammar, style, mechanics, and
word precision, with few to no errors.
6. Cites AND attributes sources, with a
consistent use of an appropriate
discipline-specific style (in both
bibliography/works cited AND in text), with few to no error
Generate a focused research question that is situated within or connected to a larger scholarly context or
• Explore relationships between and among multiple works representing multiple perspectives within the
scholarly literature related to the topic of inquiry;
• Articulate what approach, method, or process they have chosen to use to address their research question,
why they have chosen that approach to answering their question, and how they employed it;
• Develop and present their own argument, conclusion, or new understanding while acknowledging its
limitations and discussing implications;
• Support their conclusion through the compilation, use, and synthesis of relevant and significant evidence
generated by their research;
• Use organizational and design elements to effectively convey the paper’s message;
• Consistently and accurately cite, attribute, and integrate the knowledge and work of others, while
distinguishing between the student’s voice and that of others;
• Generate a paper in which word choice and syntax enhance communication by adhering to established
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies