The essay should include but does not need to be limited to the following discussion points (not necessarily in this order):
• Concise title
• Brief introduction summary (design, sample, measure of exposure, measure of outcome, findings)
• Discussion of the method to measure physical activity eg: what it appropriate for the study design and target population? Was it valid and reliable? What limitations or advantages?
• Discussion of the dose-response relationship between physical activity (or sedentary behavior) and the health-related outcome (eg: CVD risk factors)
• Evaluation of the strength of the scientific evidence (i.e., Mill’s Canons)
• Discussion of the study’s strengths and weaknesses
• Identification of future research needs
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies