You are to calculate statistics for your chosen community. For this part of the assignment you are asked to submit an .xlsx file (Excel) that shows the data that you are using in your analysis, labeled appropriately (i.e. race, year, income, etc.), with the Census values, and the statistical calculations required of rate of change as a percent for each category between 2000 and 2010 data.
To obtain Census data for your chosen community for this assignment follow the steps below:
1. Enter US Census Bureau Community Facts site here
2. Search for your community (town, city, county) in the search bar.
See link for NY https://data.census.gov/cedsci/all?q=new%20york&g=0400000US36&hidePreview=false&tid=ACSDP1Y2018.DP05&vintage=2018&layer=VT_2018_040_00_PY_D1&cid=DP05_0001E
3. Pick a topic you want to explore, example housing, education, income by clicking filter. Search the tables and maps provided and download the data to run statistics on for 2010 census.
6. Repeat all steps selecting the for Census 2000 .
7. Check your downloads folder to find both files. By collecting the data for 2010 and 2000, you will then be able to conduct analysis of change for the given community.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies