FSH145: Fashion Marketing I
Homework 1.1: Strange Days for Fashion Marketing
Step 1: View this video of a trend forecast presented by LS:N Global.
6 major consumer market trends are described in this video.
1. Strange days—when our beliefs about the universe are not based on an eternal God, but on a 2012 discovery called the God particle . . .
2. Strange days—when you can download a product and 3D-print it in the comfort of your own home . . .
3. Stranger days—when pre-teens and toddlers now know more than adults, as they interrogate the world more through their ‘screen finger’ than through their other senses . . .
4. Stranger still—when the successes of the past—the heavy, real, solid, tangible mega-malls, stores and mom-and-pop joints of our distant, pre-digital youth—are replaced by intangible, weightless, mercurial mega-platforms such as Google, Apple, Facebook . . .
5. Strange days—when you can buy from a brand simply by taking a picture of a stranger . . .
6. Strange days—when consumers, who once came to your store, bar, restaurant or brand to buy product—something solid—now come for the experience, to be immersed, stimulated, transported, and transformed . . .”
Step 2: Choose one of the above trends, and conduct further research into the topic through internet readings. Write a brief response answering these questions:
1. How might these trends affect fashion marketing and consumer behavior?
2. Every brand needs to respond to changes in the marketing environment. Give a specific suggestion for how a fashion brand might respond to this trend to improve their marketing strategy.
• Your response should be in the form of a word document, 200 to 300 words long. Include images that pertain to your thoughts.
• Include all citations in MLA format.
• Please include a cover page with your name, class information, and title.
• Attach the following grading rubric to your work.
• Bring a printed copy to class, and upload a digital copy to the Discussion Topic.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.