Strategic Issues in HRM
Task 1 – 5,000 words (maximum); Task 2 – 1,000 words (maximum)
Task 1 (5,000 words)
Please select a multinational organisation of your choice.
Imagine you are the HR Director in this company and you have been asked to prepare a report by the board of directors exploring the following two areas:
Critically analyse three key demographic changes that have occurred in this organisation’s home country in recent years due to the effects of globalisation. Analyse the importance of the role of the HR department in this multinational organisation and the importance of its HR strategies and their alignment with organisational strategies.
Applying relevant conceptual models and theories, explore what these demographic changes mean for this organisation and for the way people work. Recommend an appropriate HR strategy to manage your workforce more effectively. This should include but not be restricted, to the following:
• A consideration of the possible HR management issues arising from the management of the workforce.
• An outline of the possible benefits employee engagement can bring to your organisation.
• The role that effective performance management will take in ensuring the effective management of all employees.
• An indication of how specific talent management practices can be developed to ensure that workers are able to reach their full potential.
• An indication of how industry best practice has shaped your recommendations.
Task 2 (1,000 Words)
Evaluate the impact of training and development practices in the same multinational organisation explored in Question 1. To what extent can an effective training and development policy impact the HRM function and the role of employees?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies