Write a two paragraph Summary and Response of “But Who Can Replace a Man”
The Summary section should accurately and objectively summarize the essay itself. The Response section should respond to the essay using one of the two “types” of responses:
– Make a connection between the story
– An idea we have encountered in class.
The Response section also should respond to the essay using one of the two “types” of responses:
– Agree and /or disagree with the main idea/thesis of the article
– Interpret and reflect on the article (tell what the text means)
The Final Draft of this paper must include a CORRECT works cited entry for this source.
The Summary: one developed paragraph
Be sure to:
– Begin with signal phrase and…
– … a complete topic sentence that states the most important idea of the essay
– Present the most important points the writer makes in support of that idea
– Be fair to the writer’s view, be fair
– Quote only important words of phrases, but be sure to use some important quote/s
The Response: one developed paragraph
Be sure to:
– Begin your paragraph with a clear statement of your specific connection
– Support your response with evidence drawn from the text, as well as your own personal experience and knowledge
– Be thoughtful and explain yourself
Include a correct works cited entry for the source!
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies