System Security Standards.
Focus on existing security requirements and standards for systems housing biometric data.
No introduction or conclusion. Just information on Current System security Standards.
Approve reference list. References used must come from this lis.
1. T. Ring, Ed., “‘1m fingerprint’ data leak raises doubts over biometric security,” Biometric Technology Today, vol. 2019, no. 8, pp. 1–2, Sep. 2019..
2. R. Krishan and R. Mostafavi, “Biometric Technology: Security and Privacy Concerns,” Journal of Internet Law, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 19–23, Jul. 2018.
3. “Philippines election data breach sees 15.8m peoples fingerprint data posted to the web,” Biometric Technology Today, vol. 2016, no. 5, p. 1, May 2016.
4. K. Waddell, “5.6 Million Fingerprints Stolen in OPM Breach,” National Journal, 23-Sep-2015.
5. S. Schuckers, “Presentations and attacks, and spoofs, oh my,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 55, pp. 26–30, Apr. 2016.
6. M. F. Theofanos, R. J. Micheals and B. C. Stanton, “Biometrics Systems Include Users,” in IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 461-468, Dec. 2009.
7. R. Sanchez-Reillo, P. Heredia-da-Costa and K. Mangold, “Developing standardised network-based biometric services,” in IET Biometrics, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 502-509, 11 2018.
8. V. Piuri and F. Scotti, “Biometrics privacy: Technologies and applications,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Optical Communication Systems, Seville, 2011, pp. 7-7.
9. C. J. Tilton, “An emerging biometric API industry standard,” in Computer, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 130-132, Feb. 2000.
10. M. Trikos, I. Tot, J. Bajčetić, K. Lalović, B. Jovanović and D. Bogićević, “Biometric Security Standardization,” 2019 Zooming Innovation in Consumer Technologies Conference (ZINC), Novi Sad, Serbia, 2019, pp. 17-20.
11. B. Fernandez-Saavedra, R. Sanchez-Reillo, J. Liu-Jimenez and J. G. Ruiz, “Best practices for the security evaluation of biometric systems,” 2014 International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST), Rome, 2014, pp. 1-6.
12. D. van der Haar and B. von Solms, “Are biometric web services a reality? A best practice analysis for telebiometric deployment in open networks,” 2013 International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT), Reykjavik, Iceland, 2013, pp. 1-6.
13. M. Y. Khodabacchus, K. M. S. Soyjaudah and G. Ramsawok, “Fingerprint code authentication protocol on cloud,” 2016 IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Innovative Business Practices for the Transformation of Societies (EmergiTech), Balaclava, 2016, pp. 162-166.
14. Aravind G, Andan H M, T. Singh and G. Joseph, “Development of biometric security system using CBIR and EER,” 2015 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Melmaruvathur, 2015, pp. 884-888.
15. R. Jiang, S. Al-Maadeed, A. Bouridane, P. D. Crookes, A. Beghdadi, “Biometric Security and Privacy: Opportunities & Challenges in the Big Data Era”, 2016, pp. 179-222.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies