Terrorism Research Paper
Complete a formal research paper using the five chapter (section) model. Incorporate your proposal and analytical framework using the following:
1. Introduction: same as proposal
2. Lit Review: same as proposal, but 10 sources now.
3. Methodology: same as proposal, but add analytical framework for discussing themes/variables.
4. Data Analysis (or Findings): Use your themes to discuss the gaps that were identified in the conclusion of the lit review with the data collected on the themes/variables.
5. Conclusions and Recommendations for Additional Research: This is two parts. Discuss the conclusions that answer the RQ, then add a paragraph to discuss what research should come next given your conclusions.
Pages: 15-20. 1 in margins, 12 pt font.
Synthesis of Knowledge: 20 points
Knowledge of Topic: 20 points
Application of Knowledge: 20 points
Organization: 20 points
Grammar and Spelling: 20 points
Please remember to follow the writing requirements for all assignments:
– Since showing your paper’s direction is critical, you want to make sure you have a thesis for your papers. Every paper or exam assignment must have a clear thesis statement, as the last sentence of the introductory paragraph. You are welcome to run thesis statements by me prior to the paper due date to ensure you are on the right track. A thesis cannot be a statement of fact and cannot be author information. You would not state “this paper will do xxx”. A paper without a thesis or focus will not receive higher than a grade of “B”.
– Just as the thesis is important, you want to make sure that each body paragraph in a paper or exam relates back to that thesis so that the paragraphs have focus. Thus, every paragraph must start with a topic sentence in the author’s own words. The topic sentence is like a mini-thesis, relating back to the main thesis, and will be the focus of that paragraph. You won’t want your paragraphs, for instance, to start or end with author information.
– Every paragraph in a discussion, paper or exam will be a minimum of three sentences and will have analysis of each idea. The analysis is critical for showing that you both understand and can apply the concepts, concurrently with your own ideas. You want your own ideas to be foremost in each paragraph.
– First/second person is NOT permitted in any assignment. Any paper using first/second person will receive no higher than a grade of “B”. Please write in third person.
– Avoid contractions, unfocused words like “it” and “they”, spelling errors, grammatical errors, and punctuation errors. All papers are expected to be spell-checked and are expected to use appropriate English writing techniques.
– Remember that author information needs to be used appropriately. You would not start or end a paragraph in any assignment with author information or have author information following author information. Your own ideas need to be foremost in each body paragraph. You need to discuss how the research best supports your own ideas and points. Work utilizing author information incorrectly will not receive higher than a grade of “B”. A paragraph, as well as the papers and discussions, needs to be mostly your own ideas, not author information. You need to provide analysis and discussions for all research used. The conclusion would not contain author information. Please note that papers and discussions may be run through turnitin.com to check for originality.
– Note that there are no rewrites on assignments. Once an assignment is handed in and graded, even if the assignment is handed in early, that is the final grade. There is no extra credit in the course. No assignments are accepted after the semester ends unless a formal, agreed upon extension is in place.
– Assignments must be handed in my 1159pm EST on the due date. Any time after that is considered late.
Ensure you put your opinion into the references you have used.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies