The management challenges of festival bookers when programming a music festival line-up and balancing the needs of art and profit in the music industry.
Instructions and outline:
Level: Master Degree in Business Administration
Specialization: Entrepreneurship ad Management in the Creative industry
1. Introduction (1 page)
– What is the general topic area?
– Why is this topic relevant/important/interesting (how is it important to sociologists, to the broader community for example?)
– What is the specific scope of the research interest?
2. Literature review with a conceptual framework (4-5 pages)
– In this section answer is the gap addressed
– Thus, make a well-organized overview of the research most closely related to the topic.
o This might likely include dominant debates, theoretical approaches methodological research designs that have been used to understand the topic.
– You have to demonstrate:
1. the familiarity in the research in this area and can explain to sociologists who might not be familiar with this specific literature of what’s out there
2. A clarification in the gap found in the literature (going back to the first point), where this particular topic has not been well researched using a certain theoretical perspective/framework.
– End this with the clear research question.
3. Contributions (1/2 page)
– What will academics learn from this thesis?
– What will practitioners do with the results?
4. Research Design (1/2 page)
– Where will you get data?
– How will you analyze it?
Research Method: Qualitative Study – 15 different European festival organizations with semi-structured interviews.
Research Question: Please formulate one according to the overall topic and these guidelines: Make sure the question guarantees a contribution to the theory researched and practice and that it helps identify what needs to be done. The research question should allow for a testable answer and should not be too broad nor too narrow. Make sure it is self-standing and can be clear to non-specialists.
Please stress the main research gap from this.
Instructions for sources references: Apply 10 sources from the ABS journal list attached to order (No less than6 sources must be published 2010 or later belonging to the A*, M and A categories the remaining 4 sources can be published before 2010 and/or on journals belonging to the B category.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies