It has to summarize the causes, the war, and the reconstruction. It must contain the following points:
1. How did slavery in the early United States differ from slavery in colonial times?
2. What was the 3/5 ths compromise and why was it adopted?
3. What was the Louisiana Purchase and how did it affect the political landscape in the United States?
4. What was the Missouri Compromise?
5. What was the US Mexico war and how did it affect the political landscape in the United States?
6. What was the Kansas-Nebraska act? How did it lead to the situation known as “Bleeding Kansas”?
7. Who was John Brown and what role did he play in the civil conflict over slavery?
8. Who were Dred and Harriet Scott, and what did the Supreme Court rule in their case versus Sanford?
9. What was the immediate cause of the US Civil War?
10. Who was Abraham Lincoln and what role did he play in the US Civil War?
11. Who was Robert E. Lee and what role did he play in the US Civil War?
12. Who was Ulyesses S. Grant and what role did he play in the US Civil War?
13. How many men died as a result of the civil war?
14. What was Reconstruction and why did it “fail”?
And all the information must come from the sources in the added file titled “APTSL_ACCEPTEDSOURCES.docx”.
I’ve added a very rough, messy draft to serve as a starting point as well, titled “Draft.docx”For more information on The United States Civil War read :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War