Why or Why not should social media be used as a form of communication in the workplace Assignments | Custom Essay Help
Consider the type of career that you are interested in exploring. Social media is fast becoming an important part of our everyday lives, including within our chosen careers. Your essay should answer just ONE of the questions above from the perspective of the career you are considering focusing on.
What is an Argument?
We have probably all had to argue for a position we held. What makes someone receptive to your argument? Normally, the audience is more willing to listen to your position if you argue for it objectively and avoid unreasonable, argumentative tactics. In this argument essay, you will demonstrate your ability to create a logical and fair argument.
In order for something to be considered an argument, people must have the ability to disagree with you. Your argument also needs to be something you can maintain an objective stance on.
• Create an argument essay that argues for your position on the issue of social media within your career.
• Answers ONE of the questions above in a well articulated argument essay.
• Please submit a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
• The essay should be three to four pages in length with an additional APA-style title and reference pages.
• The essay should be double-spaced, written in 12 point Times New Roman font, and use a 1-inch margin.
• Include three (3) sources in your essay that are reliable and academic.
o Make sure you have at least three (3) in-text citations where you have direct quoted, paraphrased or summarized material from the sources. You will need corresponding references for each of these sources that match the in-text citations.
• You need an introduction and conclusion for this essay. Remember the introduction sets up the essay and ends with the thesis statement. The conclusion sums up the essay and restates the thesis in a different way. The introduction and conclusion should not be exact replicas of each other.
• Your body paragraphs should each focus on one topic that supports your argument.
• Your writing should be free of punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors and contain appropriate word choice for an academic setting with clear sentence structure.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies